The red shoes.
Esme's first shoes are red leather slippers that were a pass-along from one of our generous friends. They are mostly used to keep her socks on - she long ago learned that pulling her socks off her toes was a worthy amusement. The red shoes are also a good distraction when she's lying on her back on the changing table. I hand them to her to play with while I'm changing a diaper or getting her dressed or undressed. Last night I handed Esme her shoes in preparation for pajama time. She immediately grabbed them, lifted her legs so she could reach her feet and tried to put them back on her toes! What a clever girl. Is this the beginning of fashion consciousness?
Esme's first shoes are red leather slippers that were a pass-along from one of our generous friends. They are mostly used to keep her socks on - she long ago learned that pulling her socks off her toes was a worthy amusement. The red shoes are also a good distraction when she's lying on her back on the changing table. I hand them to her to play with while I'm changing a diaper or getting her dressed or undressed. Last night I handed Esme her shoes in preparation for pajama time. She immediately grabbed them, lifted her legs so she could reach her feet and tried to put them back on her toes! What a clever girl. Is this the beginning of fashion consciousness?
Comments