Anyone have $15?
One of our morning routines involves stopping at Starbucks on the way to the train. Pete pulls up out front and I run in to pick up 2 coffees, a milk, and three breakfast treats. This week Max decided out-of-the-blue that he likes 'creamy cheese' on his bagel. I can't tell you how many times I've attempted to get him to try cream cheese, with no avail. But now he likes it, adding another $.95 to our morning routine. It's probably only another few months before Esme wants a snack of her own. If you're considering buying stock in Starbucks, now's the time.
One of our morning routines involves stopping at Starbucks on the way to the train. Pete pulls up out front and I run in to pick up 2 coffees, a milk, and three breakfast treats. This week Max decided out-of-the-blue that he likes 'creamy cheese' on his bagel. I can't tell you how many times I've attempted to get him to try cream cheese, with no avail. But now he likes it, adding another $.95 to our morning routine. It's probably only another few months before Esme wants a snack of her own. If you're considering buying stock in Starbucks, now's the time.
Comments