
A brief respite...
It's raining today after a lovely spring weekend. We took the opportunity to spend a lot of time outdoors this weekend - a walk to the beach, a picnic and a trip in the row boat for Max and Peter and a visit with Grandpere on the quad at Burke rehabilitation for me and Esme.
Max drew a picture of Grandpere to cheer up his hospital room - he had a nice round head, two eyes and a mouth, two legs with feet and five toes on each foot. Max then proceeded to draw a picture of himself to complement the first piece - basically the same guy with lots of curly hair! I was very proud and had to call my dad right away to brag about my son's artistic ability.
Max had his curls shorn on Saturday, much to his chagrin. I took before and after pictures of him which I'll post later. Generally Max likes to get his hair cut because he gets a lollypop for his effort, but I think he's had so many compliments on his curly hair lately that he hated to see it go. Of course once the deed was done he took no notice of it any longer.
Saturday was Dad's birthday, today is Sissy's. Happy returns to all!
Comments