Bad mommy.

Yesterday Max's school had a photographer come to take pictures of the kids - both individually and as a class. Despite repeated reminders sent home pinned to Max's jacket, I forgot. Max chose his own outfit yesterday, which included a pair of grey Old Navy sweatpants with a hole in the knee. I'm hoping the photos only show the top half of him. At least he had on a new red long sleeved t-shirt instead of his favorite dinosaur shirt that is a little small, or the Nantucket sweatshirt with the paint stains. So the permanent record of Max in preschool will show him as himself, rather than an idealized portrait. That's a nice way to look at it. But I'm also throwing away the sweatpants.

Comments

Rob said…
Very funny ... we dressed Greta in an outfit with a matching hat today. She kept it on all the way to school, then removed it when we got inside the building. Military manners, I guess.

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)