New skills.
Max wanted to play on the computer again last night, so I told him we could play after Esme went to bed. When I came downstairs after putting her down Max had moved the laptop from the side table in the living room onto the couch, opened it and turned it on. I very carefully told him that he wasn't to touch the very expensive and heavy computer without help, and was told proudly that he knew how to do it himself. We set the machine back into the docking station at the desk so he could use the mouse and he proceeded to work his way through the Charlie and Lola stories with me merely looking on.
Esme is beginning to pull herself up and loves to 'walk' with help. She likes to practice her pull-ups in the bathroom where she tries to lift herself high enough to see the running water while her bath is filling. (With mommy hovering protecively near, of course.)
Max wanted to play on the computer again last night, so I told him we could play after Esme went to bed. When I came downstairs after putting her down Max had moved the laptop from the side table in the living room onto the couch, opened it and turned it on. I very carefully told him that he wasn't to touch the very expensive and heavy computer without help, and was told proudly that he knew how to do it himself. We set the machine back into the docking station at the desk so he could use the mouse and he proceeded to work his way through the Charlie and Lola stories with me merely looking on.
Esme is beginning to pull herself up and loves to 'walk' with help. She likes to practice her pull-ups in the bathroom where she tries to lift herself high enough to see the running water while her bath is filling. (With mommy hovering protecively near, of course.)
Comments