Multi-tasking.
I realized this morning that I've become better at multi-tasking since Esme was born. I used to have to balance Max along with whatever else I was trying to do. Now I find myself constantly juggling at least three things at once. This morning, for example, we had a meeting at the house with our architect and a potential contractor. The discussion took place with Esme on one hip demanding food, and Max constantly interrupting the adults wanting attention. And Peter and I talking to the architect, the contractor, Max and Esme, and each other all at once. You'd think it would have been crazy, but it wasn't. Huh.
I realized this morning that I've become better at multi-tasking since Esme was born. I used to have to balance Max along with whatever else I was trying to do. Now I find myself constantly juggling at least three things at once. This morning, for example, we had a meeting at the house with our architect and a potential contractor. The discussion took place with Esme on one hip demanding food, and Max constantly interrupting the adults wanting attention. And Peter and I talking to the architect, the contractor, Max and Esme, and each other all at once. You'd think it would have been crazy, but it wasn't. Huh.
Comments