The MET

My friend and I spent a day at the MET this weekend. It was my first time in the city since Covid hit, a totally surreal experience. The museum was almost totally empty and eerily quiet. So we spent the time doing cartwheels and sliding down handrails. Also looking art I guess. 

Most importantly, it prompted my first ever blog post- you're welcome Greta. 


(Harold (not William) the Hippopotamus)






Comments

Anonymous said…
Uncle Rob- you have to leave me a nice comment since you kept yelling at me for not posting here. :((
Ryan said…
Thank you for posting Esme! You should teach your Mom how to add text to her posts..
Rob said…
I knew all it would take to get you to blog, Es, was BREAKING THE LAW! Security, someone call security!
Greta said…
Thanks for posting! Glad you didn’t break any artifacts. ; )

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)