I Am From...
...a poem by Max Girard
I am from a neighborhood where kids play outside no matter what the weather is.
I am from a mom and dad who take me to the city.
I am from a family that cooks many different foods.
I am from a school that I have many friends inside.
I am from 2 fish and 2 frogs.
I am from playing soccer outside.
I am from vacations in Massachusetts.
I am from Indian foods that are super spicy.
I am from Christmas vacation.
I am from a Monopoly playing family.
I am from reading very long and difficult books.
I am from paleontology and the tree of the order saurisuchia.
I am from a neighborhood where kids play outside no matter what the weather is.
I am from a mom and dad who take me to the city.
I am from a family that cooks many different foods.
I am from a school that I have many friends inside.
I am from 2 fish and 2 frogs.
I am from playing soccer outside.
I am from vacations in Massachusetts.
I am from Indian foods that are super spicy.
I am from Christmas vacation.
I am from a Monopoly playing family.
I am from reading very long and difficult books.
I am from paleontology and the tree of the order saurisuchia.
Comments