More Kindergarten.

Max and I had a morning off yesterday for his kindergarten screening. From what I can surmise the screening is to determine if your child has any developmental or learning issues. The questions/play didn't seem designed to highlight that your child is super bright as Max is. But he had a good time and got to see the baby ducks they had in the kindergarten classroom. So that makes it all right. What was probably more valuable for Max than the visit to school is that he got to go out to breakfast with Mommy and Daddy and not Esme. It's been a long time since Max has had alone time with both of us together... almost two years?

Comments

Rob said…
We've noticed an increased tendency by Greta to be more polite lately. I plan on blogging about it sometime soon. But basically she says her please and thank-yous incessantly. It's my theory that she's buttering us up in advance of baby's arrival. Remind us that she's the first born and oh-so-polite.

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)