Outdoor fun.


Last weekend we finally had some outdoor weather. The kids were excited to be able to spend so much time outside. Max and I spent some time with a bucket and a hose cleaning all the kids toys and he and Pete broke in the t-ball set.


I've chosen this picture because it includes the new car. Dad has pointed out that I don't often mention material things on the blog - like the new car or our house project - this is because it's meant to be about the kids really. You'll notice I don't spend time here commenting on my work or anything else either. But as I have this photo that does double duty, here's the new machine for your admiration.

Comments

Rob said…
Listen to your father -- life is a fruitless pursuit of material possessions -- otherwise, I mean, why bother?
Ryan said…
Yeah, like computers, digital cameras, and high speed internet connections so that you can post pictures to distant family members and show them your new car or tell them about your kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)