Why I'd make a bad stay-at-home mom.


I only had my back turned for about five minutes while I was helping Max put together a dinosaur mobile. Last I checked, Esme was safely in front of the bookcase, taking her picture books off the shelf. I could hear her making noises from the next room, so knew she was fine. A few minutes later I walk in to check on her again, and this is what I found. As you can see, she wasn't contrite at all. Of course, my breaking into laughter probably didn't reinforce the "Esme, no!" message that I tried to impart.

Comments

Ryan said…
That's funny! Almost as funny as your child pulling "safe sex" contraptions out of a drawer.
Ryan said…
I should add that you would make a fine stay-at-home mom. Just think of all the things you would be able to post then. :)
pcm or jsm said…
I think Esme is saying, "I want to be just like my brother!" Max had the exact same grin on his face when we caught him in that same pose back at Blind Brook Lodge!

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)