The House of Many Germs.
Apologies for the lack of stories. I spent a week in London for business, with Mom joining me for a mini vacation. Followed by a busy work week trying to catch up. In the meantime the entire household has had a series of coughs and colds that have gotten progressively worse. Max and Peter have both been diagnosed with pneumonia. Esme and I are hanging in with a pair of head colds, but both of us are now developing a cough as well. No rest for the weary...
I'll write with stories and pictures soon when we're all in better health.
Apologies for the lack of stories. I spent a week in London for business, with Mom joining me for a mini vacation. Followed by a busy work week trying to catch up. In the meantime the entire household has had a series of coughs and colds that have gotten progressively worse. Max and Peter have both been diagnosed with pneumonia. Esme and I are hanging in with a pair of head colds, but both of us are now developing a cough as well. No rest for the weary...
I'll write with stories and pictures soon when we're all in better health.
Comments