Hello Again from SLU

I'm back!! 

My first couple weeks have so far been filled with the first days of classes, cooking with friends, prepping for work (I go back to the school on the 13th! So excited!!,) absolutely committing to decorating my dorm room, and only calling my mom in a panic that one time. 

It's lovely to be back at St. Lawrence and transported into fall weather, watching the leaves turn and wearing sweaters again. The campus celebrities (tm) are back and yo-yo-ing in full force and here are some of the pictures I've taken so far :) 

My new room: 


Our recap power point night: 


The inside of the Beta frat 'mausoleum' (it is just as weird and cultish as you'd expect)


General stupidness: 




















Comments

Rob said…
Thank you for the blog post, dearest niece!

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)