Kindergarten
Esme happily greeted Mrs. Blumenfeld on Tuesday morning and walked into her kindergarten classroom without a backwards glance. I picked her up at 12 and we walked home with a couple of other girls from her class. She lamented that she hadn't yet made a new best friend, but I cautioned that it would be good to get to know everyone first! When we got home she promptly sat down to make her teacher a card. She dictated the note to me which went something along the lines of "I had a really nice time at school. I can't wait to come again. I think I will make some new best friends. I am happy. I hope you had fun too. Good bye." and she signed it Thank You, Esme. She reported to me that she had learned something about Mrs. Blumenfeld, that "she is a very pleasant person." I think Esme had a good day.

Comments