Vacation week
The kids are on spring break this week and enjoying a combination of playdates and extra time with Daddy. Max is working on creating an encyclopedia of feathered dinosaurs and is trying to master the newest island on Poptropica. Esme has been a voracious reader - not on her own -but she now wants to listen to multiple chapters of the Magic Tree House books every night before settling down to sleep. She can now identify the words Jack and Annie without prompting.
It's been a while since I posted last. Peter and I enjoyed our trip to London. The kids had a great time with their grandparents, and even had a bonus visit from Grandpere and Grandma Sissy during that week. I'm assuming my dad took lots of pictures, but I haven't seen them yet... hint, hint.
It's been a while since I posted last. Peter and I enjoyed our trip to London. The kids had a great time with their grandparents, and even had a bonus visit from Grandpere and Grandma Sissy during that week. I'm assuming my dad took lots of pictures, but I haven't seen them yet... hint, hint.
Comments