Snow Day 2

The kids and I enjoyed another snow day yesterday after we received 8-10 inches of snow overnight. Sadly the trains were still running so Peter had to go to work. Esme helped me shovel the sidewalk and the steps - I managed to do the driveway around the garage when she was napping in the afternoon. We all bundled up for a walk to our friend's house for a playdate. Esme took about four steps and wanted to be carried. Granted - the snow was up to her knees. I loaded both kids into the sled and pulled them the half-mile we were going. On the way home we stopped off at a little hill to try sledding, but the snow was too soft and deep so the kids would just get stuck about half way down. A nice day off all around.

Comments

pcm or jsm said…
very cool, interesting choices. looks like the thought process began and ended with the school assignment. He listed that word twice.

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)