I don't like it when her is in London.

I'm in London this week, so no pictures of the kids for a few days. Peter told me that Esme asked after me casually on Monday morning. (I snuck out after the kids were asleep on Sunday night.) When he reminded her that I was in London she just said "I don't like it when her is in London." We need some work on the grammar, but the sentiment is sweet.

Max used to give me a hard time when I went away, but this time when I told him that I would be gone for a week and back in time for next weekend, he informed me that that was only five days, not an entire week.

Can't wait to get home to you guys...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autumn Biota

October culture guide

22 Fishes (that we ate in Portugal)