London.
I still haven't charged the camera, so no pictures for a while. I'm in London this week for work. Flew overnight, arrived this afternoon and did a few hours in the office with a hazy brain. Am about to head back to my hotel for a lite meal and a long sleep.
Peter reports that the kids slept through the night and were helpful and cheerful this morning. He's such a great daddy. Miss you guys...
I still haven't charged the camera, so no pictures for a while. I'm in London this week for work. Flew overnight, arrived this afternoon and did a few hours in the office with a hazy brain. Am about to head back to my hotel for a lite meal and a long sleep.
Peter reports that the kids slept through the night and were helpful and cheerful this morning. He's such a great daddy. Miss you guys...
Comments